FIFA fun!

This week I was selected to go to the FIFA fun festival in the city. It was a lot of fun and it was like a room full of bright colours, soccer activities and even a PS4 station! That was one of my favourite stations where we played FIFA against each other.

One of my highlights was playing soccer, heres a picture of me wearing a yellow bib doing rock paper scissors on who’s going to start the ball first. We started with the ball but lost the game, it was 1-0 to the blue team. They got lucky.

Thank you to the FIFA fan festival for inviting our school to this fun day of celebrating the womens FIFA World cup. Go the Football ferns!

By Izayah

2 thoughts on “FIFA fun!

1. Hello Izayah, It must’ve been fun to go to the FIFA world cup. It was great that you had fun, Especially the soccer, It was fine that you lost against blue in the soccer game, At least you got to play, All the activities you had were great, I went there as well and I wonder what your high-score was in all the other activities, It was fun reading your blog, It was very interesting to describe your trip, Bye!, I hope you could make more post about your trips and events!