Experience of a lifetime!

Today, Tuesday 12 September 2023, We went to the All Blacks. First we entered and on the ground it had some cool designs, Pink and purple Goo. It was shiny and in the design I saw a skull that had candy eyes. It was a cool art.

We went on an escalator to the 2nd floor and went in a medium sized room and room 11, 13 and 14 were there. We all had wristbands and we had blue ones. We went into a dark room, there was a 1969 TV and a giant screen behind it. First, The lady chose the person to volunteer and it was Rose.T, She was taught how to work an old TV, It wasn’t the same as our type. Then we watched a video on the giant screen. It showed little kids and more children that played rugby.

Second, We went inside a room with screens that are used for playing on I think. There were teams 1 and 2, I was in team 2. Me and Mr. Pese teamed up on the same touch pad. It was like a memory game. All you have to do is memorise the instructions. Our team won all the rounds which was expecting.

We then went inside a room that had rectangles like space boxes. Everyone went inside and I was too scared because I didn’t want to gain claustrophobia. We watched a video of all the black team players, Then the lights shut on and turned back off. Weird music was playing and I was terrified. It was uneasy for me but funny for the others. It was a man speaking.

Then we went inside a room and it had a giant screen. And the black rugby players were there and did the haka. It was quite loud and I was annoyed. It was time to eat so we went back inside the room where everyone met and we ate. It was a fine lunch.

By Rose.S, Hope you enjoyed reading