All hail, Royal disco has arrived.

Yesterday we had our royal disco fundraiser. This fundraiser was for our year 5/6 syndicate so that we have enough money for our trips. At our disco the theme was Royal and it was inspired by Kings birthday weekend. We all dressed up as Kings, Queens prince and princesses with our crowns. This was a lot of fun as we danced, ate food and danced some more. My favourite part of the disco was seeing all my friends in their crowns. I am wearing a blue dress and a white crown. Thank you for reading.

By Linita, Room 12

6 thoughts on “All hail, Royal disco has arrived.

1. Kia Ora Linita,

I like the way your school decided to make a fundraiser. To me it shows that you amazing students are smart and hard working. I like the way you guys also did something fun. This reminds of my sister’s school dance. Something you could work on is the lighting on the picture. Keep up the good work!

1. Thank you for the advice on the lighting and I love the support that you have gave on this poster, thank you,

2. Wow, the royal disco fundraiser sounded like a great event! It’s great to hear that it was organized to raise funds for our year 5/6 trips. Dressing up as royalty must have added so much fun and excitement. It would be interesting to learn more about the activities and games that were part of the disco. Keep up the fantastic work! I can’t wait to read about more of our school’s amazing events!
    Mrs Tele’a